Hyjet Pump – 370W with Brass Change Over Device
The MHR20 Series is a fully Automatic Hydraulic Rain / Mains water changeover device designed for pressure pump supply systems in harvesting rainwater for the toilet, laundry and household applications with automatic mains backup.
These pumps are designed to operate with an electronic pressure controller with auto restart not requiring a float switch. This design makes the MHR20 System very simple to install.
Note: Should the static mains supply be greater than 400 kPa above the supply pressure of the pump the device will not completely isolate mains water.
- Fully automatic hydraulic rain/mains water changeover device
- Auto-restart not requiring a float switch
- Household water supply – Single storey household
- Rainwater tanks
- Voltage: 230v
- Max power: 0.37kW
- Inlet Rainwater: 1″ BSP (female)
- Inlet Mains Water: 3/4″ BSP (female)
- Discharge outlet: 3/4″ BSP (female)
- Litres per minute: up to 55lpm
- See full Manufacturers Technical Data Sheet in downloads
3 years manufacturers warranty on pump
- WaterMark ATS 5200.477 WMK60075
- Complies to AS/NZS 3500.1 (when installed by a licensed plumber)
What makes Polymaster tanks the toughest?
- Self-supporting roof design means no support poles are necessary
- Extra thick corrugated walls for maximum strength
- Double strength UV+ resin ensures ultimate protection against Australia’s harsh sun
- One-piece construction with no joins, seams or part-lines
- Certification to AS/NZ4766 tank standard
- 22 COLORBOND® colours
- 20 Year Warranty for peace of mind! *conditions apply
- Fast delivery of rainwater tanks – delivered within 21 days
Up To A 20 Year Warranty
Have a Custom Order?
Have a problem that you think this product can solve? Our team can guide you through the process of bringing that solution to life.
We know that sometimes solutions involve some out of the box thinking, we work with you to make a custom solution that matches your exact situation and actually solves your problem. Fill out this form and our team will be in touch.