Hyjet Pump – 550W with Poly Change Over Device
The HYJET HHR Series is an automatic Rain / Mains changeover pump system with a mains pressure of 200 kPa, allowing tank water to be used for water supply in preference to mains water.
This pump has a quality proven electronic pressure controller that automatically starts the pump when there is demand for water supply. The pressure controller will only operate the pump if tank water is available.
The HHR pumps will automatically switch to mains water when tank water is empty and in case of power failure. In-tank float switches are not required making the system quick and easy to install.
- Electronic Controller with run dry protection
- No in-tank float switch
- Quick & Easy to install
- Suitable for single & double storey homes (UP TO 4 OUTLETS TOILETS & LAUNDRY ONLY)
- Automatically switches to mains in case of power failure
- Watermarked dual check valve for backflow prevention
- Voltage: 230v
- Max power: 0.55kW
- Suction inlet: 3/4″ (male)
- Discharge outlet: 3/4″ (male)
- Litres per minute: up to 60lpm
- See full Manufacturers Technical Data Sheet in downloads
2 years manufacturers warranty on pump
- AS/NZS 4020 Compliant for drinking water contact
What makes Polymaster tanks the toughest?
- Self-supporting roof design means no support poles are necessary
- Extra thick corrugated walls for maximum strength
- Double strength UV+ resin ensures ultimate protection against Australia’s harsh sun
- One-piece construction with no joins, seams or part-lines
- Certification to AS/NZ4766 tank standard
- 22 COLORBOND® colours
- 20 Year Warranty for peace of mind! *conditions apply
Up To A 20 Year Warranty
Have a Custom Order?
Have a problem that you think this product can solve? Our team can guide you through the process of bringing that solution to life.
We know that sometimes solutions involve some out of the box thinking, we work with you to make a custom solution that matches your exact situation and actually solves your problem. Fill out this form and our team will be in touch.