Round Process Tank 200 Ltr
The 200L Round Process Tank is certified to the Polyethylene tank standard for Water & Chemicals – Standard AS/NZS4766:2006 Licence No. SMKP 21429
Polymaster Industrial Tanks & Vessels feature:
- Specific Gravities up to 2SG
- Operating temperatures from -18ºC to +50ºC.
- FEA Engineered Design with NO internal pole
- Custom Process Connections →600NB
- Multiple types of PE available
- Double Strength UV+ resin for ultimate protection against Australia’s harsh sun
- Australian Made
What makes Polymaster tanks the toughest?
- Self-supporting roof design means no support poles are necessary
- Extra thick corrugated walls for maximum strength
- Double strength UV+ resin ensures ultimate protection against Australia’s harsh sun
- One-piece construction with no joins, seams or part-lines
- Certification to AS/NZ4766 tank standard
- 22 COLORBOND® colours
- 20 Year Warranty for peace of mind! *conditions apply
- Fast delivery of rainwater tanks – delivered within 21 days
Up To A 20 Year Warranty
90mm Overflow fitting
One piece construction, moulded with no joins, seams or part-lines down the walls. At no stage is the roof cut off and put back on.
Corrugated Wall for Strength
Range of Custom Outlets Available
SCREW-DOWN VENTED HATCHWAY
Large diameter fabricated hatchways available
Brass BSP Threaded Tank Fitting
Have a Custom Order?
Have a problem that you think this product can solve? Our team can guide you through the process of bringing that solution to life.
We know that sometimes solutions involve some out of the box thinking, we work with you to make a custom solution that matches your exact situation and actually solves your problem. Fill out this form and our team will be in touch.