IBC Mother Tank
Uniquely different, the Polymaster IBC Day Storage Mother Tank is a smart piece of engineering – to say the least.
Many Polymaster customers use the Day Storage Mother Tank as a temporary storage solution when relocating or building a factory. Their versatility gives operators a safe design to transfer and hold corrosive substances in a complete package.
IBC’s are unquestionably an effective way to transport 1000ltrs of liquid around the countryside, however their inherent design can cause frustration for users as they:
- are difficult to drain 100% (leaving up to $100 of chemical on the bottom of the IBC) &
- create OH&S issues when disconnecting as residual chemicals can splash on operators.
- Certified to HSNOCOP 61:2012 – Standard for Rotationally Moulded Polyethylene Storage Tanks for Non Flammable Hazardous Substances
- A 1500L holding tank will completely drain the IBC with excess capacity available
- 100% draining occurs as a result of a 3⁰ gradient is built into the cradle where the IBC positioned atop
- Gravity feed –no pump required
- Camlock fill connection + flexible hoses
- Continual operational – pumps etc
- Splash guards
- Bund with grate
- 2-way Forklift lift access
- Engineered for heavy weight chemicals
- Designed for IBC to be stored on top
- S/Steel or PP fittings available
- Sight tube
- Stainless steel options available
- Fume Scrubbers
Have a Custom Order?
Have a problem that you think this product can solve? Our team can guide you through the process of bringing that solution to life.
We know that sometimes solutions involve some out of the box thinking, we work with you to make a custom solution that matches your exact situation and actually solves your problem. Fill out this form and our team will be in touch.