- Are you a Sales Hunter looking for a rewarding new career?
- You have a technical or mechanical background and are passionate about finding new business opportunities with a product that sells itself
- Newcastle- Home Office Opportunity- (Monday-Friday)
As the successful applicant for this role, you will demonstrate your ability to understand how our tanks work and how they can be integrated with the clients’ requirements and your experience will include:
- Excellent client-facing, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Thorough understanding of the end-to-end consultative sales process
- Proven experience in meeting or exceeding budgets
- Ability to organise a daily workload by priorities
- Analytical with a proactive approach to problem-solving and strong decision-making skills
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Resilience and drive to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent time management skills
- High Attention to detail
This newly created opportunity will suit an energetic, enthusiastic, technical, or mechanical self-starter and will report directly to the Head of Sales. Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying new opportunities within the market
- Engaging, and influencing key decision makers-predominantly engineers
- Sales forecasting and reporting
- Providing quotations and needs-based solutions
- Managing your sales pipeline within Salesforce
- Attending weekly pipeline meetings
- Consistent clients visits and project management
Who are we?
Polymaster is a very successful family-owned company with the Head Office in Swan Hill and a warehouse/ office in Derrimut, Melbourne.
Polymaster prides itself on its innovative products for chemical tanks, water treatment and the utility industry.
Premium quality products manufactured from their own facilities and a robust distribution network and trusted delivery service backed by prompt customer support and solid product warranties.
Their culture is energetic and passionate about success – they are a medium-sized company that has experienced significant growth and looking at other expansion plans