Located at our head office in Swan Hill this newly created position provides an exciting influential leadership opportunity to plan, implement, manage and run all the finance activities of Polymaster, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting, risk management and negotiations to ensure the business can achieve its strategies and goals.
The CFO will;
- Provide leadership, direction and management of the finance team
- Provide strategic recommendations to the GM, Board and members of the senior management team
- Manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and oversee the preparation of all financial reporting
- Advise on long-term business and financial planning
- Establish and develop relations with senior management and other internal and external partners and stakeholders
- Provide monthly management accounts for board meetings
If you are looking for an opportunity to change and transform the way things are done, and help define the value of what we are looking to create, then we welcome and encourage you to reach out to us.
You will have
- A relevant accounting degree, with CPA or MBA qualification and extensive finance experience at a senior level
- A thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures, financial modelling, feasibility analysis and financial compliance
- Extremely well versed in the development and implementation of financial, strategic and operational business plans
Job Submission HR
"*" indicates required fields