We have several positions available in our Engineered Solutions Production Department for experienced Poly Welders. We predominantly use extrusion welding and electrofusion welding. We occasionally use insertion welding. Successful candidates will be given their own projects to complete to predetermined build times and be responsible for all QA testing and sign off once trained in building our products.
Minimum skill requirements are
- Proven skills and experience with hand tools.
- Good reading and writing skills essential.
- Forklift License preferred
- Ability to follow instructions
- A team player
- Must be computer literate
- Be competent in basic maths
- Have a strong work ethic
- Must be physically fit
- Able to work various shift hours times
- Available for Saturday work
- Ability to read drafting plans highly regarded
Good remuneration and conditions for the right person.