IT Support Officer – Swan Hill
- Are you great at and enjoy solving complex problems?
- Do you enjoy working with people?
- Do you want to work with advanced technologies?
- Are you looking to progress your career, and committed to ongoing learning?
If the above sounds like you then you are in the right place.
Main duties will include:
- Primary contact for Helpdesk system, providing support for internal users
- Troubleshooting and escalation of issues
- Perform security monitoring
- Issue and deploy ICT equipment to users
- Document ICT procedures and create training material for users
- Demonstrate, train and instruct users in the use of ICT equipment
- Research, recommend and implement new ICT solutions
- Management of inventory both physically and via an asset register
- Management of a Voip based phone system
You will be an enthusiastic, self motivated and adaptive individual who takes pride in completing tasks accurately. The successful applicant will preferably have:
- Previous experience in an IT based role
- Working knowledge of ICT infrastructure and networking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly developed skills in structured problem solving
- Proven ability to schedule, prioritise and complete tasks
- Knowledge of mobile phone configuration
- Knowledge of Office 365 including Sharepoint & Teams
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus
Please ensure as part of your cover letter you include answers to the following questions;
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?