Logistics Coordinator -Swan Hill
We are seeking an experienced Logistics Coordinator for route and load planning of intra and interstate freight, reporting to the Logistics Manager
We are a fast paced, growing family owned Australian manufacturing business with bulky/large products that can be a challenge to freight. As we continue to grow, we require a skilled logistics coordinator with a minimum of 5yrs experience.
You must have intimate knowledge of the permit system for oversize loads in all states of Australia.
If you wish to join a secure, stable and industry leading organization and work alongside a dedicated team that work together to achieve our goals, we would love to hear from you.
The successful applicant must have demonstrated prior experience in:
- Route planning for oversize loads in all areas of Australia
- Working knowledge of permit applications for oversize loads in all areas of Australia
- Recent experience with oversize loading and transport across Australia
- Working knowledge of the laws and regulations pertaining to freight across Australia
- Negotiating rates with freight companies, and providing quotes back to the sales team
- Working knowledge and experience in OH&S laws and standards as pertains to the transport industry
You will also be team player who can juggle multiple freight jobs at the same time.
If this sounds like you, send through your resume today.