Marketing Assistant – Melbourne
This role as our Marketing Assistant will provide you with exposure across advertising, promotions, digital and social media, no two days are the same and will be suited to someone with at least 1-2 years’ experience.
You will provide support to the Marketing Manager, and other members of the marketing team. This role is an important part of the team and will be required to ensure the company brand is presented consistently, creating content that supports marketing strategy and intended goals, implementing and organising workflow to support relevant campaigns. This position will work closely with other departments within the organisation to achieve marketing campaigns.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining and updating website
- Assisting in the development and distribution of marketing material
- Maintaining marketing calendars
- Assisting the Marketing team with various projects in line with project deadlines and
internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the creation and distribution of pricelists
- Responding to marketing queries via phone, email or social media
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and compelling marketing campaigns
- Ordering and monitoring of promotional items
- Managing distributors requests for images, media kits, brochures
- Ordering business stationery (business cards) for the business.
- Data entry as required by marketing
- Management and championing of brand assets including image library
- Work with external consultants including advertising and creative agencies and printer companies
- Manage events
Key attributes such as:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- A high degree of organisation
- Capacity to work independently and within a team
- Ability to constantly improve and optimise
- Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts
- Excellent time management skills
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities
- Familiarity with social media, email marketing and SEO.
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Tertiary qualified is essential – would suit marketing, communication, PR or qualification/graduate
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word)
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Suite is an advantage but not essential.
Please include a cover letter with your application