Onga SMHP Pump 45
Multistage pumps are perfect for providing great pressure in a compact package and Onga has an unbeatable range for your home. The precision moulded internal components provide highly efficient quiet operation in a household pump that is easy to install.
The SMHP range of pumps provide solutions for average sized homes right up to the largest applications. With a highly efficient and super quiet design, SMHP pressure systems are the perfect match for your rainwater tank.
The exclusive Dry Run Operating Protection (DROP) system prevents costly pump damage. Constructed of engineered plastics and stainless steel, these pumps are made to last and last.
- Designed for treated water, pump-out chambers, and rainwater harvesting
- Stainless steel casing provides strength and superior protection against corrosion and the elements
- Precision moulded internals for high performance and durability
- Coupled with a Presscontrol this is a reliable automatic pressure system
- Loss of prime protection
- Inbuilt thermal overload
This is the perfect household pressure pump. Coupled with electronic pressure control these pumps give you a fantastic shower, without annoying pressure and temperature fluctuations.
- Voltage: 230v
- Max power: 0.45kW
- Suction inlet: 1″ BSP (female)
- Discharge outlet: 1″ BSP (male)
- Litres per minute: up to 60lpm
2 years manufacturers warranty on pump
What makes Polymaster tanks the toughest?
- Self-supporting roof design means no support poles are necessary
- Extra thick corrugated walls for maximum strength
- Double strength UV+ resin ensures ultimate protection against Australia’s harsh sun
- One-piece construction with no joins, seams or part-lines
- Certification to AS/NZ4766 tank standard
- 22 COLORBOND® colours
- 20 Year Warranty for peace of mind! *conditions apply
Up To A 20 Year Warranty
Have a Custom Order?
Have a problem that you think this product can solve? Our team can guide you through the process of bringing that solution to life.
We know that sometimes solutions involve some out of the box thinking, we work with you to make a custom solution that matches your exact situation and actually solves your problem. Fill out this form and our team will be in touch.