Hyjet Pump – 550W with Brass Change Over Device
The MHR20 Series is a fully Automatic Hydraulic Rain / Mains water changeover device designed for pressure pump supply systems in harvesting rainwater for the toilet, laundry and household applications with automatic mains backup.
These pumps are designed to operate with an electronic pressure controller with auto restart not requiring a float switch. This design makes the MHR20 System very simple to install.
Note: Should the static mains supply be greater than 400 kPa above the supply pressure of the pump the device will not completely isolate mains water.
- Fully automatic hydraulic rain/mains water changeover device
- Auto-restart not requiring a float switch
- Household water supply – Double storey household
- Rainwater tanks
- Voltage: 230v
- Max power: 0.55kW
- Inlet Rainwater: 1″ BSP (female)
- Inlet Mains Water: 3/4″ BSP (female)
- Discharge outlet: 3/4″ BSP (female)
- Litres per minute: up to 70lpm
- See full Manufacturers Technical Data Sheet in downloads
3 years manufacturers warranty on pump
- WaterMark ATS 5200.477 WMK60075
- Complies to AS/NZS 3500.1 (when installed by a licensed plumber)
When you invest in a rainwater tank it's important that you get one that lasts and is fit for purpose. Australian standards are put in-place to give households, peace of mind when it comes a tanks’ usability.
Pump & Tank Accessories
Level Indicator – Dipstick
Vortex Fine Filter URVF01
Vortex Fine Filter URVF15
Leaf Guard – Swivel Outlet
What makes Polymaster tanks the toughest?
Questions? We are here to help.
Send your requirements
"*" indicates required fields