Liquid Fertiliser Tank 50,000ltr
Extra Heavy construction to suit liquids with a specific gravity of up to 1.5 SG.
Liquid fertiliser is increasingly popular in the field of
agriculture/horticulture, having many advantages:
- Bulk tanker loads into heavy duty polyethylene tanks is the preferred and most economical way to store liquid fertiliser
- Saves mixing time and does not settle out or need constant agitation
- Minimizes wastage
- Liquidator Level indicator (Support pole not included)
- Dimensions 4600 DIA x 3290 Inlet Height x 3440 Overall Height
- Capacity 50,000 ltr
What makes Polymaster tanks the toughest?
- Self-supporting roof design means no support poles are necessary
- Extra thick corrugated walls for maximum strength
- Double strength UV+ resin ensures ultimate protection against Australia’s harsh sun
- One-piece construction with no joins, seams or part-lines
- Certification to AS/NZ4766 tank standard
- 22 COLORBOND® colours
- 20 Year Warranty for peace of mind! *conditions apply
- Fast delivery of rainwater tanks – delivered within 21 days
Up To A 20 Year Warranty
Diameter: 4600 mm
Inlet Height: 3290 mm
Overall Height: 3440 mm
Capacity: 50,000 ltr
Have a Custom Order?
Have a problem that you think this product can solve? Our team can guide you through the process of bringing that solution to life.
We know that sometimes solutions involve some out of the box thinking, we work with you to make a custom solution that matches your exact situation and actually solves your problem. Fill out this form and our team will be in touch.