1. This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Polymaster Group, ABN 40 115 704 384, of 161 Karinie Street, Swan Hill Vic 3585 (“Promoter”).
2. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
3. The competition will be running on Polymaster’s Instagram page. Pictures must be posted on Instagram to be eligible.
4. The Competition is only open to Eligible Entrants. An “Eligible Entrant” is an individual who, at the time of entry:
(i) is a resident of Australia aged 18 years or older (13, with guardian / parent consent),
(ii) is not an employee of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; and
(iii) is not a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee
5. Competition entry begins 1st March 2021 until 21st May 2021 at 11.59pm.
1. To enter – Eligible Entrant Participants must upload a photo of their furry friend using a Polymaster product and use the competition hashtag #polymasterau and follow the Polymaster Instagram page to be eligible @polymasterau
2. Anyone who has purchased a Polymaster product is eligible to enter.
3. There is no limit to the number of times you may enter per month. (meaning tag as many photo’s as you like).
4. All entrants must ensure that their entries are posted online during the Entry Period. All entrants must follow @polymasterau and tag post with #polymasterau. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any late entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
5. There is no limit to the number of times you may enter per month. (meaning tag as many photo’s as you like).
6. There will be 2 prize winners per month.
7. The prize is a PT49W RRP at $175. Prize is not transferable or for retail sales, no cash, or alternatives with be offered with this prize.
8. This is a game of chance skill plays no part in determining the winners. The winner will be chosen at random. The winner will be notified by a direct message from Polymaster through Instagram.
9. All entrants must ensure that their entry is received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any late or misdirected entry or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
WINNER AND PRIZE
1. The winner will then be messaged directly on IG by a Polymaster representative. After each monthly contest period winners will be announced on the first Friday of each month for entries received for the prior months ie . April, May and June.
2. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
4. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, Polymaster will withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
5. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
6. Total prize pool value is $1050. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
(i) There will be two winners selected each month. Each winner will receive a PT49W – 25ltr Stable Drinker RRP $175.00.
1. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
2. By entering the Competition, each entrant releases Instagram from any and all liability to the entrant arising in any way from the conduct of the Competition.
3. All information provided by a Promotion entrant is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
1. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
2. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise, (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
3. All the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.