Rainwater Retention Detention Tank
CONTROLLED RELEASE INTO STORMWATER SYSTEM
What are Retention – Detention Tanks?
Retention and Detention tanks are often prescribed by councils and government bodies to control the release of water into the stormwater system.
All Polymaster above-ground rainwater tanks (round or slim) can be adapted to meet your retention or detention needs.
In the event of heavy rainfall the upper portion of tank temporarily contains the water surge. This process is known as stormwater detention and takes the pressure off municipal stormwater systems with this water being slowly released through a small outlet.
Available from 200L to 50,000L
*please download PDF for more details
What makes Polymaster tanks the toughest?
- Self-supporting roof design means no support poles are necessary
- Extra thick corrugated walls for maximum strength
- Double strength UV+ resin ensures ultimate protection against Australia’s harsh sun
- One-piece construction with no joins, seams or part-lines
- Certification to AS/NZ4766 tank standard
- 22 COLORBOND® colours
- 20 Year Warranty for peace of mind! *conditions apply
- Fast delivery of rainwater tanks – delivered within 21 days
Up To A 20 Year Warranty
Mosquito Proof Leaf Screen
Controlled release into stormwater system
Range of outlets available
Corrugated wall for strength
One piece construction, moulded with no joins, seams or part-lines down the walls. At no stage is the roof cut off and put back on.
Have a Custom Order?
Have a problem that you think this product can solve? Our team can guide you through the process of bringing that solution to life.
We know that sometimes solutions involve some out of the box thinking, we work with you to make a custom solution that matches your exact situation and actually solves your problem. Fill out this form and our team will be in touch.