3,100ltr Septic Tank
Septic tanks are a cost-effective solution for residential wastewater treatment and they’re a great option when you may not have access to municipal wastewater systems.
Polymaster septic tanks are approved in VIC, SA & NSW
This tank has a recommended application for a 1-5 people household. While this tank is also suitable for larger households, it may require more frequent pump out’s as waste may build up quickly.
Please check with your local council for exact local requirements.
High quality, high performing Septic Tank
These all new, ultra-strong, low profile septic tanks have passed the stringent test of AS/NZS 1546.1 certification with flying colours.
Outstanding features and benefits are:
- 10 minute hook-up – fittings and baffle are pre-installed
- One-piece tank with lifting lugs – lightweight and easy to handle.
- Australian manufactured – offering you maximum support and service
- Self-anchoring – does not require concrete
- Low profile design – minimal excavation depth
- Tested and certified to AS/NZS 1546.1:2008 – assurance of maximum performance
- EPA approval BMP650823
- Dimensions 2450L x 1640W x 1665H
- Capacity 3,100 ltr
*Optional Riser Extension available 555mm W x 530mm H
What makes Polymaster tanks the toughest?
- Self-supporting roof design means no support poles are necessary
- Extra thick corrugated walls for maximum strength
- Double strength UV+ resin ensures ultimate protection against Australia’s harsh sun
- One-piece construction with no joins, seams or part-lines
- Certification to AS/NZ4766 tank standard
- 22 COLORBOND® colours
- 20 Year Warranty for peace of mind! *conditions apply
- Fast delivery of rainwater tanks – delivered within 21 days
Up To A 20 Year Warranty
Have a Custom Order?
Have a problem that you think this product can solve? Our team can guide you through the process of bringing that solution to life.
We know that sometimes solutions involve some out of the box thinking, we work with you to make a custom solution that matches your exact situation and actually solves your problem. Fill out this form and our team will be in touch.