Standing Type Footrot Bath
This Standing Type Footrot Bath controls footrot disease whilst its wider design allows sheep to stand next to each other to help to reduce levels of stress during this process. This bath is also equipped with dimples on the base to ensure proper penetration for the solution entering the hoof, end-to-end linking features for freedom of length and UV stabilisers to ensure durability. It is recommended to be placed in a portable yard to keep sheep confined.
- Lightweight for easy of handling. Non-slip floor
- Will not rust, chip or flake. Fully chemical resistant
- Dimples in base open hooves, ensuring penetration
- Smooth, hygenic and easliy cleaned
- End to end linking facility – join any amount together
- Not recommended for cattle & horses
- Capacity 300 ltr
Have a Custom Order?
Have a problem that you think this product can solve? Our team can guide you through the process of bringing that solution to life.
We know that sometimes solutions involve some out of the box thinking, we work with you to make a custom solution that matches your exact situation and actually solves your problem. Fill out this form and our team will be in touch.