5,000ltr Underground Water Tank with Vortex Filter & Garden Pump System
Polymaster’s Underground Rainwater Tanks give you the maximum capacity for the minimum square meterage. Out of sight with the smallest footprint in the industry.
- Fully tested polyethylene tank designed to withstand ground and water pressure at depth.
- Engineered by geotechnical experts including Finite Element Analysis (FEA). These calculations are provided with the tanks.
- Sealed locking tamper proof lid.
- Anti-flotation design and engineering specifications completed to AS1170.
- Certified to AS/NZS 4766 Rainwater tank standard
- The underground tank houses an 80LPM submersible pump delivering high volume and pressure suitable for most gardens
- Dimensions 3520L x 1640W x 1665H
- Capacity 5000 ltr
- Self cleaning – captures more than 90% of water while cleaning your filter as well
- Withstands up to 30 tonnes of vehicle weight
- Extension risers available for deeper underground installation
- Vortex Filter for roof area up to 200 square metres with 100mm pipe entry
- Fully automatic pressure system
- Run dry protection
- In-built electronic controls
- Automatic reset
- Quiet operation
- Voltage: 220-240v
- Max power: 0.37kW
- Inlet Rainwater: 1″ BSP (female)
- Inlet Mains Water: 1″ BSP (female)
- Discharge outlet: 1″ BSP (female)
- Litres per minute: up to 82lpm
- See full Manufacturers Technical Data Sheet in downloads
2 years manufacturers warranty on pump
What makes Polymaster tanks the toughest?
- Self-supporting roof design means no support poles are necessary
- Extra thick corrugated walls for maximum strength
- Double strength UV+ resin ensures ultimate protection against Australia’s harsh sun
- One-piece construction with no joins, seams or part-lines
- Certification to AS/NZ4766 tank standard
- 22 COLORBOND® colours
- 20 Year Warranty for peace of mind! *conditions apply
- Fast delivery of rainwater tanks – delivered within 21 days
Up To A 20 Year Warranty
Have a Custom Order?
Have a problem that you think this product can solve? Our team can guide you through the process of bringing that solution to life.
We know that sometimes solutions involve some out of the box thinking, we work with you to make a custom solution that matches your exact situation and actually solves your problem. Fill out this form and our team will be in touch.