15L Tank Safe – Rainwater Tank Purifier
Innovative product that can kill up to 99.9% of all germs, bacteria and viruses in your stored water.
Drinking untreated water can be unsafe and lead to illness. TankSafe™ is an alternative to dosing with chlorine. It is tasteless, odourless and chlorine free, designed specifically for tank water disinfection. TankSafe™ is low cost and non-toxic. TankSafe™ will stay in your tank and keep it protected from bacteria and pathogens for up to 2 months.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Safe alternative to harmful chemicals such as chlorine that leaves carcinogens in the water
- Colourless and odourless making it excellent for drinking water
- Protect your tank water for up to 2 months, unlike chlorine which dissipates quickly
- Low cost and non-toxic
- Volume: 15 litres
- Treating capacity: up to 240,000 litres
- Dosage: 65ml per 1,000 litres
- Contact time: 24 hours
Recommended dosage is 65 ml. per 1000 litres of tank volume, depending on the pollution grade. Follow the table to find the correct dosage for your water volume.
*TankSafe is consumed in the process of neutralising bacteria and any organic material, therefore, some tanks may require an initial shock dose. Dosage is dependent on the level of bacteria in the tank.
What makes Polymaster tanks the toughest?
- Self-supporting roof design means no support poles are necessary
- Extra thick corrugated walls for maximum strength
- Double strength UV+ resin ensures ultimate protection against Australia’s harsh sun
- One-piece construction with no joins, seams or part-lines
- Certification to AS/NZ4766 tank standard
- 22 COLORBOND® colours
- 20 Year Warranty for peace of mind! *conditions apply
Up To A 20 Year Warranty
Have a Custom Order?
Have a problem that you think this product can solve? Our team can guide you through the process of bringing that solution to life.
We know that sometimes solutions involve some out of the box thinking, we work with you to make a custom solution that matches your exact situation and actually solves your problem. Fill out this form and our team will be in touch.