Out-of-Sight | Out-of-Mind with Underground Water Storage
When space and accessibility are an issue, an underground tank is the answer, especially in an urban environment. An increasingly popular option for architects and builders is an underground water tank, that allows for homeowners to maximise their space giving them more green space/or parking, when placed under paved traffic areas, driveways, garden beds or lawns, this solutions is not only aesthetically pleasing but an eco-friendly way to capture and harvest rainwater.
- Designed & manufactured in Australia
- Certified to AS/NZS 4766 for a rainwater tank
- Constructed from BPA-free food-grade polyethylene
- Certified to AS/NZS4020 for drinking water
2 sizes available
Available in 3300ltr and 5000ltr these tanks can be joined together to create more capacity. They have the smallest footprint in the industry and give you maximum capacity for the minimum square meterage.
- Suits high traffic areas
- Ideal for under the driveway – up to 3.5 tonne load on tank
- Unlimited storage capacity. Interconnecting seals provided
- Shallow excavation due to smart design
- Self-anchoring – No concrete required
- Fully adjustable riser. Additional risers available for even deeper installations
- ‘Plug-and-play’ mains changeover system with submersible pump option
- Childproof lockable lid
- Lightweight and super strong
- Easy to manoeuvre around building site – no crane required
Fully tested and designed to withstand ground and water pressure at depth. Engineered by geotechnical experts including, finite element analysis (FEA) to suit ground conditions throughout Australia.
How Do You Keep Your Water Clean?
The smartest way to the keep water clean is to install a Vortex Filter.
Not only does is remove 95% of sediment and debris, but it also aerates the water. Aerated water keeps the walls of the tank healthy, therefore reduces the chance of any harmful bacteria growing.
The filter works by fitting it to a horizontal drain pipe, it filters and diverts the rainwater to a storage tank. The incoming rainwater runs out of the horizontal drain pipe into the side of the filter and is then led in a vortex to the filter housing below. There the rainwater is drawn through the vertically placed fine filter by adhesion and is directed through the outlet to the storage area, while the debris is rinsed away with the remaining water to drain.
- Filtering to 0.44 mm all by gravity.
- Withstands up to 30-tonne vehicles.
- Extension risers available for deeper underground installation.
Is there an Installation Guide Available?
Polymaster products are subject to rigorous health and safety testing and are certified to AS/NZS 4766 for rainwater tank. They are made from BPA free food-grade polyethylene and certified to AS/NZS4020, which is the Australian standard for drinking water.
Call today for a quote, or for more information about Polymaster can solve your rainwater storage needs.
1800 062 064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org