Vortex Fine Filter URVF30
Self cleaning filter removes sediment and debris, providing you with clean water for storage.
The rainwater from the roof flows through a horizontal rainwater pipe into the inlet connection on the side of the Vortex Fine Filter and is widely distributed over the cylinder-shaped filter mesh. The rainwater is drawn through the vertical mesh walls of the fine filter by adhesion and then fed through the outlet to the storage tank.
Using this principle, it is possible to harvest over 90% of the rainwater collected from the roof, while the remaining water automatically rinses dirt particles away into the storm drain.
The fine filtration action protects sensitive system components like the pump and valves, making them durable and reliable.
- Self Cleaning – captures more than 90% while cleaning your filter as well
- Withstands up to 30 tonne vehicles
- Extension risers available for deeper underground installation
- Ideally used with Polymaster Underground Tanks
Vortex Filter for Roof area up to 3000 square metres, with 300mm pipe entry
What makes Polymaster tanks the toughest?
- Self-supporting roof design means no support poles are necessary
- Extra thick corrugated walls for maximum strength
- Double strength UV+ resin ensures ultimate protection against Australia’s harsh sun
- One-piece construction with no joins, seams or part-lines
- Certification to AS/NZ4766 tank standard
- 22 COLORBOND® colours
- 20 Year Warranty for peace of mind! *conditions apply
Up To A 20 Year Warranty
Have a Custom Order?
Have a problem that you think this product can solve? Our team can guide you through the process of bringing that solution to life.
We know that sometimes solutions involve some out of the box thinking, we work with you to make a custom solution that matches your exact situation and actually solves your problem. Fill out this form and our team will be in touch.