This role joins a team of other project facilitators and engineering personnel involved in delivering project solutions to customers.
An engineering degree or previous project management experience is not necessarily required to be successful.
It’s a rewarding role for those who enjoy talking to and helping customers.
- Someone who likes working in a team
- Likes communicating with customers and problem solving
- Familiar with using the computer and associated business systems
- Understand the importance of sales and giving customers the support they need
- A happy personality with a positive attitude
Who are we?
Polymaster is a fast-growing Australian-owned manufacturer with over 26 years of experience in designing and creating liquid storage solutions for a variety of industries.
A dynamic team based in Head Office at Swan Hill drives the business forward to supply products and services across Australia. Additional office & factory locations at Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide and Melbourne have smaller teams that serve their local areas.
All team members at Polymaster have a ‘can do’ attitude in ensuring that we always do the best for our customers & colleagues. Providing high-quality products, quick despatch times, helpful customer support and up-to-date communication is what makes Polymaster the organisation it is.