Please search our FAQs to find a quick answer to your query. If you require further assistance please Contact Us - We would love to hear from you!
What is a pro-rata warranty?
All Polymaster warranties are on a pro-rata basis. Under this warranty, if your product fails before the end of the warranty period, it is replaced at a cost that depends on the age of the item at the time of failure. This is calculated by the following formula: $ maximum liability = A x B/C Where: A = Original purchase price B = No of years of the warranty period remaining C = Total warranty period For example: Tony purchases a tank for $2,000 and it comes with a 20-year warranty. It is now 15 years old and Tony would like to make a claim against his warranty. Purchase price x number of years remaining / divided by warranty period $2000 x 5 years divided by 20 = $500 Therefore, Tony has $500 allocated to repair or to replace the tank in the unlikelihood that something goes wrong.
What is the warranty on your industrial tanks?
We offer a 5-year warranty on all chemical tanks. In most cases these tanks will outlast this by many years however, replacement of chemical tanks needs to be addressed on a case by case basis and we recommend you speak to one of our technical team.
What is the warranty for diesel ute packs?
Our diesel ute packs have various components, all of which have a different warranty period.
- The tank – 2 years warranty from date of purchase
- The hose – 3 months warranty from date of purchase
- The nozzle – 3 months warranty from date of purchase
- The pump –12 months warranty from date of purchase
What is the warranty for troughs?
All Polymaster troughs have a warranty period of 12 months from date of purchase.
Does Polymaster provide a warranty for their tanks?
Yes, we do, our range of tanks are manufactured with strength in mind. Therefore, we can offer our customers such a great warranty. Following are our warranties for the different tank ranges:
- Certified Premium Corrugated tanks 200 – 50,000L – 20 years from date of purchase
- Certified Smooth wall tanks 2,000 – 27,000L – 15 years from date of purchase
- Certified Slendastyle and Slendaline tanks 600 – 5,000L – 10 years from date of purchase
- Certified Polychoice Slim tanks – 7 years from date of purchase
- Certified Underground tanks – 10 years from date of purchase