Please search our FAQs to find a quick answer to your query. If you require further assistance please Contact Us - We would love to hear from you!
What additional features does the Enclosed IBC Bund provide for IBC storage?
- A built-in vent to expel gases.
- A 250ltr day tank for continuous dosing if incorporated into an in-line process.
- Rainwater resistant doors holds chemical spray inside and prevents rainwater ingress
- Lockable cabinet
- Viewing windows incorporated into the doors
- 110% bund capacity complies with AS3780
- Venting x 2 sides
- Vent and low-level alarm available
- Chemical resistant – high grade polyethylene construction
- Optional dosing pumps and systems easily incorporated into the functional front cabinet
- Optional level alarms for day tank
What is the best way to store an IBC safely?
Can Polymaster’s IBC Storage Bund accommodate a customized dosing system?
Is there an alarm to indicate when the day tank is running low in the ibc storage cabinet?
How can operators access the IBC within the IBC Storage Bund?
Does Polymaster’s IBC Storage bund meet safety standards?
How do I install my IBC into the IBC storage Cabinet?
What is the estimated cost for an IBC Storage Bund (ENCIB) unit with a cabinet?
How many dosing pumps can you fit into the IBC Storage Bund?
The IBC storage container (Enclosed IBC) features a 250L day tank. Is the day tank and IBC connection always open, and does this mean that the IBC will continually feed the day tank until the IBC is empty?
What are the unloading procedures for Self-bunded tanks?
Our 1,500ltr to 10,000ltr self-bunded tanks are always despatched on a pallet. This means that they can be unloaded with either a forklift or crane with spreader bar. It’s important that it is only lifted from underneath the tank unless there are purpose-built lift lugs welded on. For tanks above this size please refer to the lifting plans.