Fire Fighting Pump 6.5HP – Electric Start
Horizontal, surface mounted centrifugal pump with closed impeller for pumping debris free water coupled to a Honda GX200 engine.
This pump is suitable for pumping clean, non-aggressive liquids without solids or fibres in suspension.
The Blazemaster Twin series are dual-impeller pumps designed to give you more pressure whilst delivering more water.
Cast aluminium construction means strength, durability and lightweight portability.
Big pump body with raised suction port for better priming capability.
Larger diameter impellers providing higher discharge head.
- Big pump body with raised suction port
- Large diameter impellers
- Inbuilt non-return valve
- Large diameter priming ports
- Large raised handles
- Cast aluminium construction
- Easy to use electric starter
- 6.5 HP motor and fire fighting pump
- Heavy duty galvanised frame
- Make & Model: Onga B65H (Honda engine)
- Litres per minute: Up to 373
- Power output: 6.5HP
- Inlet: 2″ BSPM
- Outlet: (3 outlets) 1″, 1″, 2″ BSPM
What makes Polymaster tanks the toughest?
- Self-supporting roof design means no support poles are necessary
- Extra thick corrugated walls for maximum strength
- Double strength UV+ resin ensures ultimate protection against Australia’s harsh sun
- One-piece construction with no joins, seams or part-lines
- Certification to AS/NZ4766 tank standard
- 22 COLORBOND® colours
- 20 Year Warranty for peace of mind! *conditions apply
- Fast delivery of rainwater tanks – delivered within 21 days
Up To A 20 Year Warranty
Have a Custom Order?
Have a problem that you think this product can solve? Our team can guide you through the process of bringing that solution to life.
We know that sometimes solutions involve some out of the box thinking, we work with you to make a custom solution that matches your exact situation and actually solves your problem. Fill out this form and our team will be in touch.