Rainwater Round Tank 13,600ltr
This 13,600L rainwater tank will provide large capacity to increase your mains water supply for a wide range of household uses; from drinking water to garden irrigation to water for the laundry and bathroom.This certified rainwater tank is manufactured with strength in mind.
When you invest in a rainwater tank it’s important that you get one that lasts and is fit for purpose. Australian standards are put in-place to give households, peace of mind when it comes a tanks’ usability.
The relevant standards to look out for (from an ISO9001 tank manufacturer) are:
- AS/NZS4766:2006 – Polyethylene storage tanks for water and chemicals
- AS/NZS4020:2018 – Testing of products for use in contact with drinking water
Benefits of a Premium Polymaster Rainwater Tank
- 20 year warranty.
- One piece construction. No joins, seams or part-lines, making it stronger.
- Extra thick walls for maximum strength.
- Conserve precious water supplies and reduce mains water use.
- You can use the rainwater to wash your clothes, water the garden, fill the pool or even flush the toilet, saving your money.
Polymaster will not be held liable for incorrect colour impressions, request your Polymaster colour sample to view colours. Polymaster tank colours represented match COLOURBOND steel colours.
*COLOURBOND® and colour names are registered trademarks of Blue Scope Steel Ltd™.
What makes Polymaster tanks the toughest?
- Self-supporting roof design means no support poles are necessary
- Extra thick corrugated walls for maximum strength
- Double strength UV+ resin ensures ultimate protection against Australia’s harsh sun
- One-piece construction with no joins, seams or part-lines
- Certification to AS/NZ4766 tank standard
- 22 COLORBOND® colours
- 20 Year Warranty for peace of mind! *conditions apply
Up To A 20 Year Warranty
Moulded lugs for easy lifting and tie-down points
400mm Mosquito proof leaf screen
90mm Overflow fitting
Solid brass threaded outlet placed through wall with an approved 40mm ball valve
Corrugated wall for strength
Self Supporting Roof
The self supporting roof design eliminates the need for a centre support pole
One piece construction, moulded with no joins, seams or part-lines down the walls. At no stage is the roof cut off and put back on
Have a Custom Order?
Have a problem that you think this product can solve? Our team can guide you through the process of bringing that solution to life.
We know that sometimes solutions involve some out of the box thinking, we work with you to make a custom solution that matches your exact situation and actually solves your problem. Fill out this form and our team will be in touch.