Rainwater Round Tank 50,000ltr
The 50,000L ‘Mega Tank’ is our largest poly water tank in our range. Manufactured in one piece, it has no joins, seams or part lines and we do not remove the top of the tank for transport. All our rainwater tanks are UV stabilised and available in a range of 22 Colourbond colours.
It will provide large capacity for farm storage or to increase your mains water supply for a wide range of household uses, from drinking water to garden irrigation to water for the laundry and bathroom.
When you invest in a rainwater tank it’s important that you get one that lasts and is fit for purpose. Australian standards are put in-place to give households, peace of mind when it comes a tanks’ usability.
The relevant standards to look out for (from an ISO9001 tank manufacturer) are:
- AS/NZS4766:2006 – Polyethylene storage tanks for water and chemicals
- AS/NZS4020:2018 – Testing of products for use in contact with drinking water
Benefits of a Premium Polymaster Rainwater Tank
- 20 year warranty.
- One piece construction. No joins, seams or part-lines, making it stronger.
- Extra thick walls for maximum strength.
- Conserve precious water supplies and reduce mains water use.
Polymaster will not be held liable for incorrect colour impressions, request your Polymaster colour sample to view colours. Polymaster tank colours represented match COLOURBOND steel colours.
*COLOURBOND® and colour names are registered trademarks of Blue Scope Steel Ltd™.
What makes Polymaster tanks the toughest?
- Self-supporting roof design means no support poles are necessary
- Extra thick corrugated walls for maximum strength
- Double strength UV+ resin ensures ultimate protection against Australia’s harsh sun
- One-piece construction with no joins, seams or part-lines
- Certification to AS/NZ4766 tank standard
- 22 COLORBOND® colours
- 20 Year Warranty for peace of mind! *conditions apply
Up To A 20 Year Warranty
500mm Mosquito proof leaf screen – 2 position available
Moulded lugs for easy lifting and tie-down points
Standard 90mm overflow fittings up to 150mm available
40mm Solid brass threaded outlet placed through wall with an approved ball valve standard
-Larger fittings available [mechanical or welded in]
Extra thick walls for maximum strength
Self Supporting Roof
The self supporting roof design eliminated the need for a centre support pole
Have a Custom Order?
Have a problem that you think this product can solve? Our team can guide you through the process of bringing that solution to life.
We know that sometimes solutions involve some out of the box thinking, we work with you to make a custom solution that matches your exact situation and actually solves your problem. Fill out this form and our team will be in touch.