Enclosed IBC Bund
All Weather Polyethylene IBC Storage & Dispensing
Polymaster’s unique Enclosed IBC Bund solves many of the problems associated with IBC storage and chemical/fluid decanting in a weather-resistant, purpose-built enclosure.
Constructed from high-grade polyethylene material, the Polymaster Enclosed IBC Bund allows for easy forklift movement of IBC’s in/out, with simple connection made to a 250 litre day tank and eliminating OH&S issues associated with IBC handling.
Prevent OH&S incidents with easy and safe connection to the IBC transfer hose. No residual chemical spills.
The Polymaster Enclosed IBC Bund solves many issues with the storage and dispensing of chemicals from IBCs, including:
- Rainwater resistant doors holds chemical spray inside and prevents rainwater ingress
- Easy forklift loading with wide forklift access from both side and back
- Continuous chemical dosing with a 250ltr day tank
- All cabinet doors can be locked to keep system secure
- Viewing windows incorporated into the doors
- 110% bund capacity complies with AS3780
- Venting x 2 sides
- Sight tube and low-level alarm available
- Chemical resistant – high grade polyethylene construction
- Optional dosing pumps and systems easily incorporated into the functional front cabinet
- Optional level alarms for day tank
View 2-minute demonstration video below!
Have a Custom Order?
Have a problem that you think this product can solve? Our team can guide you through the process of bringing that solution to life.
We know that sometimes solutions involve some out of the box thinking, we work with you to make a custom solution that matches your exact situation and actually solves your problem. Fill out this form and our team will be in touch.